Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the house rules and keep this community safe for yourself and others.

My Transplant Tracker: our first patient app is now available

We have some fantastic news: My Transplant Tracker, Anthony Nolan's brand new app for stem cell transplant patients, is available now.

Our first ever app will help you keep track of your recovery from transplant.

- My Transplant Tracker will confidentially store all your routine post-transplant test results (white blood cell count, platelets, haemoglobin and more) enabling you to keep track of your progress and easily identify any changes to discuss with your transplant team.

- It will confidentially store your medical appointments and current medication on your mobile phone or tablet, with reminders to ensure you never miss anything important.

- The app enables you to set yourself short and long term goals (such as going for a walk or preparing a healthy meal each day) and to regularly check your progress.

- The app also contains our full range of post-transplant information and support from Anthony Nolan.

My Transplant Tracker is available free for iPhone and Android devices now - just search for 'Transplant Tracker' in the App Store.

Find out more here: www.anthonynolan.org/my-transplant-tracker

All the best,

Tom

Comments