Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the house rules and keep this community safe for yourself and others.

London Patient and Families Education Day | Friday 22nd June 2018

Hello everybody,

I wanted to let you know that we are organising another Patient and Families Education Day and this time it will be in London.

On the day, you will have an opportunity to hear from health professionals about ways to take care of yourself and to help you on your road to recovery. Also, you will have an opportunity to meet other patients and families.

This event is free. Refreshments and lunch will be provided. We will also reimburse travel costs.

If you would like to attend, please email us on patientinfo@anthonynolan.org and we will keep your details on file and send you out more information nearer the time.

Thanks,
Maddy

Comments

• Hi,

Two weeks left for our Patient and Family Education Day in London!

On the day, our speakers will talk about returning to work, diet & nutrition, psychological support and donor lymphocyte infusion. There is also an opportunity to ask our speakers any questions about topics above.

As mentioned, we will provide free refreshments and lunch. We can also reimburse travel costs for the event.

Interested? Drop me an email at patientinfo@anthonynolan.org and I will book your place.

We hope to see you there!
This discussion has been closed.