Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the house rules and keep this community safe for yourself and others.

Great patient blog

Hello everyone,

I recently came across a great patient blog by a lady called Rachel who is approaching her transplant date. I think it is potentially really helpful for those preparing for transplant.

Take a look over on our facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/anthonynolanpatients/posts/425615687644116

If you have any questions, or need support please contact the patient experience team on 0303 303 0303 and let us try and help.

Best Wishes,

Billie

Comments

• It's a great blog, and I love (and wholeheartedly agree with) the paragraph you quoted:

"A Stem Cell Transplant does offer hope; it offers the prospect of a cure which means the chance of life that is what is ultimately behind the feeling of eagerness / excitement within me.
    It would be foolish to imagine life could be the same as pre leukaemia, nevertheless that doesn’t mean life can’t be superb, in a new and different way."

Three cheers for Rachel and all the best to her for her transplant!

George