Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the house rules and keep this community safe for yourself and others.

Prehab treatment

Hi, is prehab carried out by the hospital carrying out the SCT or by my husbands haematology? It is something I have read about and sounds like a great tool

Comments

• Hi SJC,

I’m Tom, the Head of Patient Information here at Anthony Nolan.

Thanks for your question about prehab. It’s a really interesting area and we’re learning more about its benefits all the time.

Your husband’s hospital may provide a prehab programme - but not all hospitals do. It will depend on the resources they have.

We recommend that your husband asks his medical team whether they provide a prehab programme, and how to access it.

If they do not, we have a number of suggestions and further info about prehab here on our webpage: www.anthonynolan.org/prehab

I hope this helps. If we can help any further, please feel free to call our Helpline on 0303 303 0303 or email us: patientinfo@anthonynolan.org

All the best,

Tom

Liam_at_AnthonyNolanSJCDieseldrinker62