Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the house rules and keep this community safe for yourself and others.

Patient and Families Education Day - 10th July Leicester area

edited February 2017 in General advice
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we will be holding our next Patient and Families Education Day on 10th of July at the Baker Tilly Offices in Leicester.

The day is free, we can cover travel expenses and lunch will be provided.

It is a great opportunity for patients and their families to meet other patients, get practical advice on exercise and nutrition as well as taking part in workshops and exercises.

We have a clinical psychologist who will be holding a workshop for caregivers, partners and loved ones and she will also be giving a talk on managing emotions.

There will be lots of other talks and advice to be announced as we finalise the agenda for the day.

If you'd like to register your interest please drop me a message on patientinfo@anthonynolan.org so we can get an idea of numbers.

It would be lovely to meet some of you there!

Have a good weekend.

Billie

Comments

• Hi Billie,

I'm hoping I may be able to call in for a while. I'm having ECP in Nottingham first thing in the morning but will be passing Leicester on my way home so I hope I have time to call in and meet some of you there.

I'll put it in my diary!

Steve
  • Hiya Steve,

You will be most welcome! A schedule of the days events will be going out in the next few weeks.

Best Wishes,

Billie
  • Definitely recommend The Education Day, went to one last year in Leeds, lots of really helpful information.
    Also it's a chance to meet members of the Patient and Families team from Anthony Nolan and other transplant patients and carers, lots of opportunity to get to know each other. Lots of useful handouts to take away.

This discussion has been closed.