Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the house rules and keep this community safe for yourself and others.

Christmas and New Year

Hi,

I hope everyone had a good Christmad Day and has a Happy New Year. I know Christmas can be a time of very mixed feelings, especially for those with serious illnesses and their loved ones. Please feel free to post on the forum if it would help to share any emotions with us.

With very best wishes,
Sue
Community Champion

Comments

• I had my transplant early in the new year in 2013 and was lucky enough to spend Christmas at home in 2012 but I spent most of it in bed as I was very weak from the chemotherapy I'd had in the preceding months. It was still a relief to be at home with my family over Christmas though but I'm sure there are many who haven't been so lucky and have had to be in hospital over Christmas. I would imagine that is really tough and my heart goes out to you.

Wherever you are this Christmas I hope you've had a good one and I wish you all the best of health and happiness in 2017.

Best wishes,

Steve