Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the house rules and keep this community safe for yourself and others.

Levels dropped needing a bone marrow biopay

Please I need some support. I’m sorry if this upsets anyone but my word is literally falling apart. My husband has had a second transplant Nov 22 and his levels have never been great. M today we thought we would have better news as he is feeling a little better but his levels are HG 68 platelets 30 neut 0.4 and bc 0.6 the doctor has said to do a bone marrow biopsy today. If it is a relapse aparrently there is nothing they can do and he has got weeks to live. Please please I need someone to help as I don’t know what to do. Sorry if I have upset anyone with this post x

Betania

Comments

• Hi Beaglegirl. I am Liam, the Patients and Families Manager at Anthony Nolan. I am sorry to hear of the very difficult circumstances you are experiencing at the moment.

We are here for you. If you would like to get in touch with us you can call 0303 303 0303 and select option 3 to get though to the Patients and Families Helpline. You can also email us at patientinfo@anthonynolan.org. We can help with general information and put questions to our Lead Nurse as well as offer emotional support.

I'm thinking of you and your husband.
    Liam