Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the house rules and keep this community safe for yourself and others.

New Community Champion

Hello,

I'm Peter (petervee) and I would like to introduce myself as a new Community Champion on this forum.

I have been a member of the community since it started. Very briefly I was diagnosed at the beginning of 2012 with the blood disorder, hypoplastic myelodysplasia and had an unrelated stem cell transplant in May 2012. The transplant has been a success albeit many ups and downs along the way but generally all is well. My donor was found on the Anthony Nolan register and was a perfect match.

I have always found the postings and discussions really helpful and I have tried to make a useful contribution in my replies.

I look forward to these discussions continuing, so if anyone has anything they want to chat about please get in touch on the forum. We have all had different experiences which we can share and maybe help one another.

Best wishes

Peter

Comments