Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the house rules and keep this community safe for yourself and others.

Resources

I find self compassion practice really helpful, Ihave cgvhd. This is a link to a 5 day thing, I guess they'll deactivate the link after a short while. Maybe worth a try.

https://product.soundstrue.com/the-power-of-self-compassion/5-day-challenge-u-turn/

Liam_at_AnthonyNolan

Comments

• I'd be really interested to find out what helps you fellow long term cgvhd sufferers. Please share anything that you've found useful here. I'm early on on my journey, three years in july. I'd be really grateful.

• I find patting my acutely inflamed gvhd skin with home made towels made from chopped up old cotton bed sheets much better than towelling.

And a tip from a you tube advice video was to apply moisturiser to skin within 3 minutes after wetting it. It absorbes the moisturiser better.

Liam_at_AnthonyNolan