Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the house rules and keep this community safe for yourself and others.

New booklet - Supporting your friend through a bone marrow or stem cell transplant

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you know about our new resource we have created to support patients and their families going through transplant.

It can sometimes be difficult to explain in a simple way to your wider circle what you have been through and how aspects of your life might have changed as a result.

We hope you find it useful. You can download copies directly on the website http://www.anthonynolan.org/sites/default/files/ANFriendsGuide.pdf or alternatively send an email to patientinfo@anthonynolan.org and we can send you hard copies in the post.

Best Wishes,

Billie

Comments

• Hi Billie,

I've just had a read through this and it's really good. It should be very useful for friends and relatives supporting patients going through the process and is useful to help them understand what the patients is going through.

The point about patients not always wanting to see of talk to people is an important one as there were certainly times that I felt like that but it was possibly difficult for my family and friends to understand.

Well done the Anthony Nolan team.

Steve